The seminar covers all three aspects of the new GDPR Regulation, Legal, Technical and Organizational.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - 2016/679) will apply in all member states from 2018 and must be applied by all companies and organizations without requiring the corresponding National legislation. It should be noted that the fines provided for in cases of non-compliance amount to 4% of the Turnover of the Enterprise (or of the Group of Companies, regardless of which undertaking is the infringement).
However, beyond the issue of fines, an Integrated Privacy System covers the business from Dissatisfaction, Loss of Business Secrets, Leakage of Business Know - How and Loss of Reliability in Commercial Transactions.
Analytical measures (plans, policies, practices, etc.) that ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Personal Data that are collected, processed, transmitted and used by each Organization will be presented. The evaluation methodology will then be presented, as well as corresponding Impact Reporting Tools to identify Gap Analysis points.
Finally, we will present the methodology and the individual steps that are being taken in order to design a Personal Data Management System in a credible way.
At the same time, a qualified lawyer will also cover the Legal Dimension of the Regulation, analyzing the main points, recognizing flexibility and responding to questions.
Participants will have the option of Online Advisory Support on Implementation of the Rules, at no extra cost, for one year after the seminar.
1. Introduction to GDPR
- What is and what is NOT Data Protection
- Why is Data Protection needed
- Reasons for Data Protection in Companies and Organizations
- Basic terms of Data Protection
- The Data’s Spectrum
- L.2472/97 – Regulation ΕU/679/2016: A Comparative Approach
2. The Regulation’s Analysis
- Data Quality Principles (Legitimate processing, Purpose, Minimization, etc.)
- Subjects’ Rights (Consent, “Erase”, etc.)
- The concept of Risk and the need to Prevent Risk
- GDPR Analysis through Case Studies and Examples
3. Compliance System
- Compliance Implementation Methodology
- Action Plan Compliance Project – Tools
- Data Mapping of Personal Data via SIPOC – Tools
- Write a Registry
- Risks Recording
- Impact Assessment and Risk Assessment – Tools
- Protection Plans Implementation – Policies and Procedures – Models
- Business Continuity – ISO 22301
- GDPR connection to ISO 27001
- Indicators Measurement and System’s Improvement
- Implementation Audit
- Critical Success Factors
- Examples of application from Implemented Projects by our Company
4. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- DPO’s Role
- DPO Duties
- When DPO is needed
- Quality Features of DPO
How the Participants can be helped
- Understand the basic principles of Data Protection
- Will be able to prepare their company to comply with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – 2016/679)
- They will be able to effectively control, evaluate and implement the operation of a Personal Data Protection System (with roles, plans, policies and practices, etc.)
- Use a set of practical data protection case studies to identify their company failures and take improvement measures
- Will be able to design Data Protection measures for all Corporate Data (unstructured, structured, financial, personal, etc.), choosing among alternatives the most appropriate for their business
- Be able to implement techniques for improving Data Quality and Assessing the adequacy of the Data Protection and Computing System that have been installed
- They will have the possibility of free online support for one year at the subject of the seminar
To whom it is addressed to
- The seminar is addressed to those executives who are involved in the collection, processing, transmission, use and storage of Corporate Data (customers, production, staff, etc.) to the Executives of Management (top, accountants, personnel management, marketing, Control, compliance, legal service, etc.), IT Executives and all Executives involved in the design, control and evaluation of Data Protection and Security and the operation of the IT Systems of the company.
Seminars material includes:
Presentation of the seminar in electronic form
Incident Management System – IT Security Issues
Risk Assessment & Management Tools
Attestation of Attention
Access codes to the iBcl website for downloading the seminar material
Live Online TrainingDate: 2021
Venue & Hall: E-learning,
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
Are you interested in In-Company Seminar?
AQS specializes in organizing in-house seminars, tailored to the needs and goals of your company.Learn more
Fill in the form to receive the ebook directly in your email.Learn more