DescriptionPersonal data has increasingly significant social, economic and political value. The EU’s recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - 2016/679) disrupts the landscape in which businesses and organizations collect, store, manage and exploit personal data, introducing new requirements and hidden opportunities. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - 2016/679) will automatically apply in all member states from 2018 without further national legislative proceedings. It should be noted that the fines provided for in cases of non-compliance amount to 4% of the Turnover of the Enterprise (or of the Group of Companies, regardless of which undertaking is the infringement). The offered seminar is a practical guide to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 requirements. It provides a 360° Integrated Privacy System securing the business from both fines and other negative externalities like client dissatisfaction, trade secrets, and know-how leaks, defamation and loss of trust. This system includes analytical measures (plans, policies, practices, etc.) that ensure a GDPR-level Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of processed personal data, an evaluation methodology along with corresponding Impact Reporting Tools to identify Gap Analysis points. Finally, the seminar provides a step by step methodology in order to design a Personal Data Management System in a credible way. The Participants will also receive access to the AQS online platform 'Online Consultants', through which they will be allowed one year to ask questions for the lecturers and to be supported in GDPR.
- Introduction to GDPR
- What is and what is NOT Data Protection
- Why is Data Protection needed
- Reasons for Data Protection in Companies and Organizations
- Basic terms of Data Protection
- The Data’s Spectrum
- L.2472/97 – Regulation ΕU/679/2016: A Comparative Approach
- The Regulation’s Analysis
- Data Quality Principles (Legitimate processing, Purpose, Minimization, etc.)
- Subjects’ Rights (Consent, “Erase”, etc.)
- The concept of Risk and the need to Prevent Risk.
- GDPR Analysis through Case Studies and Examples
- Compliance Implementation Methodology
- Action Plan Compliance Project – Tools
- Data Mapping of Personal Data via SIPOC – Tools
- Write a Registry
- Risks Recording
- Impact Assessment and Risk Assessment – Tools
- Protection Plans Implementation – Policies and Procedures – Models
- Business Continuity – ISO 22301
- GDPR connection to ISO 27001
- Indicators Measurement and System’s Improvement
- Implementation Audit
- Critical Success Factors
- Examples of application from Implemented Projects by our Company
- Data Protection Officer(DPO)
- DPO’s Role
- DPO Duties
- When DPO is needed
- Quality Features of DPO
The seminar applies to all kinds of businesses and organizations (eg. Companies, NGOs, SMEs, Foundations, Startups etc), covering all major aspects of the new GDPR, namely the legal, technical and organizational. It is addressed to all executives directly or indirectly involved in the collection, processing, transmission, use and storage of Corporate Data (customers, production, staff, etc.) to the Executives of Management (top, accountants, personnel management, marketing, Control, compliance, legal service, etc.), IT Executives, Legal experts and all Executives involved in the design, control and evaluation of Data Protection and Security and the operation of the IT Systems of the company.
After the seminar Participants shall be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of Data Protection
- Identify all steps required towards compliance with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – 2016/679)
- Develop and effectively control, evaluate and implement the operation of a Personal Data Protection System (with roles, plans, policies and practices, etc.)
- Use a set of practical data protection case studies to identify their company failures and take improvement measures
- Opt among alternatives for the most appropriate Data Protection measures according to their specific business needs.
- Implement techniques for improving Data Quality and Assessing the adequacy of the Data Protection and the installed Computing System.
- Acquire a one year free online advisory support on GDPR compliance and implementation
DubaiVenue & Hall: ,
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
Are you interested in In-Company Seminar?
AQS specializes in organizing in-house seminars, tailored to the needs and goals of your company.Learn more
Fill in the form to receive the ebook directly in your email.Learn more