Advanced Quality Services Ltd (AQS), a Leading Business Consultants and Training Company in Greece presents the seminar EXECUTIVE SECRETARY EXCELLENCE to be conducted online on the 21 & 22 February. This seminar is already delivered successfully since 22 years in Athens and Nicosia.
The role of the Executive Secretary is to create a high quality environment that begins from the aesthetics of the office and includes friendly communication, management of small everyday crises - conflicts and "unwanted intruders" in the Manager's office.
In this environment, the communication (written, telephone and face to face) is enhanced; emergencies are reduced with time planning and meetings are also perfectly and in time prepared.
If we add to the above the Executive Secretary's contribution to high quality Public Relations, it is perfectly clear why the Executive Secretary is an important member of any Organisation.
1. THE ROLE OF MODERN EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
- The Executive Secretary’s profile
- Assessment of the Executive Secretary’s skills – Pareto Analysis
- Basic Financial Concepts
- What is and what is not Public Relations
- Concepts that upgrade the Company’s image
2. MANAGING THE MANAGERS
- The contribution of the Executive Secretary to the improvement of the Manager’s time management.
- Delegating … upwards!
- How to manage the disagreements with your Manager
- The way the Executive Secretary gives praise to the Manager
- Meetings management.
- The follow up of the Administration’s decisions
- Management of whispers and rumors that undermine the work environment
3. CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- The basic principles of Crisis Management
- Techniques of reducing tension and conflicts
4. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Building your personal image
- Managing impressions
- Self assessment and Personal Development
- Increasing influence and gaining other people’s trust
5. MANAGEMENT OF IMPORTANT & URGENT TASKS
- Diagnosis of Time Management problems
- Time Matrix
- Techniques for dealing with procrastination
- Recognition and management of stress
- Information management
- Techniques for improving Time Management
- Cutting-edge Tools for managing pending tasks – time scheduling – Internal Communication
6. OFFICE – TECHNOLOGY
- Paperless Office and methods of office operation improvement (Document scanning and Optical character recognition (OCR), Electronic Signature, Browsers, Office accessibility from everywhere, Web applications for the modern office
- Tips for using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- E – Tools (for Event Management, action plan, κλπ)
- Case studies
7. THE SECRETS OF COMMUNICATION
- The Principles of Communication
- Verbal and non verbal communication
- Body language
- Written and telephone communication
- Telephone and face to face communication – Similarities and differences
- Improvement of the communication within the company
- Required skills and qualifications
- Mistakes to avoid – forbidden phrases
- Handling of “difficult” people
- Handling dead ends
- Senior level administrative assistants, executive secretaries and administrative support staff
- Managers or directors of any functional area who seek to organize a modern and efficient office
- A useful tool for all managers whose work is strongly influenced by inefficiencies in the office operation
Seminars material includes:
In the seminar fee are included:
- Seminar’s manual
- The presentation in power point
- E-tool in Excel for Event Planning and Management
- Free On-line consultancy, valid for 12 months, on subjects related to the seminar
George VavoulasMBA, company consultant with many years of consulting experience in organisation and development systems, and with rich lecturing experience in office organisation issues.
Panagiotis StathopoulosIT Manager, with 25 years experience in Information Systems Design and Implementation with emphasis on IT Security and Data Protection. Responsible for the IT infrastructure and the organization of the Company. At the same time, it undertakes the implementation of digital marketing (Certified for Google Adwords) and the development and implementation of Databases, Tools and Software in the projects undertaken by the Company. He is a Seminar speaker for more than 15 years and more than 100 seminars in Greece and Cyprus. Certified Data Protection Officer (DPO).
John KritsotakisAuthor of the book: “Winners: The salesmen that the customers love” (Original Greek title: "Νικητές οι πωλητές, που αγαπούν οι πελάτες").
Live Online TrainingStart Date & Time: 31/01/2023 9:30 am
End Date & Time: 01/02/2023 5:15 pm
Venue & Hall: E-learning,
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
20% discount for the 3rd and every subsequent.
Are you interested in In-Company Seminar?
AQS specializes in organizing in-house seminars, tailored to the needs and goals of your company.Learn more
Fill in the form to receive the ebook directly in your email.Learn more